Week Notes - Week 23
I'm trying a new format to my notes this week. I felt the past couple of weeks worth of notes had become a bit of a chore to write and in some cases didn't show much else than what I'd been watching. By breaking down my weekly activities into defined categories I'm hoping that it will help form better habits (like reading regularly) and also more accurately log what I've been up to.
What has changed on this site:
- I moved the week notes back into the journal. Over time I'd like to make my journal a more accurate reflection of what I get up to so keeping the week notes separate didn't make much sense to me when they would become a summary of what was happening in the journal.
- I made some changes to how the styles for this site are loaded. All critical styles are now provided inline while non-critical styles are loaded asynchronously.
- I removed functionality that would preload the Bungee font in WOFF format. The font is still preloaded as a WOFF2 file.
- I added a new entry to the journal - What I think about when I think about writing a blog post.
What I've been reading:
- I finished reading The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osman.
- I started reading The Humans by Matt Haig.