Week 18Declan Byrd
For the week starting 2nd May:
- I watched The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent at The Dome Cinema. This was a much better film than I was anticipating and an overall good laugh.
- I watched Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness at The Dome Cinema. For those that have yet to watch it, WandaVision features much more in this film than I was expecting and detracts from the storyline if you haven't seen it.
- I watched Brighton thrash Manchester United 4-0 at The Amex. It is worth noting that this Brighton team has been criticised all season for not having a striker and the Manchester United team was not exactly under-strength. This game featured a once in a generation player but honestly you'd have thought they were playing for Brighton and it wasn't Cristiano Ronaldo.
- I finished reading The Silmarillion. This was a real slog and I'm now looking forward to reading something that I'll enjoy and comprehend. I will be adding the notes later in the week.
- All of my journal posts and week notes are now compatible with Microformats2. I plan to use this with webmentions in the future to accumulate all the links to posts that I find useful each month and document them here rather than leaving them in my browser bookmarks. Microformat support will also make it possible to syndicate my content to other sites by using services such as brid.gy.