Week Notes - Week 25
I'm kind of surprised I've managed 25 weeks of consecutive notes. Some weeks have been much more detailed than others and this week definitely feels like one of the weeks where I've just about scraped enough together to create a post. It also makes writing a summary of these notes much harder when there's not a lot to summarise. Anyway, here's a brief overview of what I've been up to the past 7 days.
What has changed on this site:
- No changes were made to the site.
What I've been reading:
- I've read a good portion of The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t With Her Mind by Jackson Ford and could finish the book before the end of the month.
What I've been watching:
- Episode 3 of Ms. Marvel.
- Part 6 of the Obi Wan Kenobi mini-series. I'm not sure what story this series was supposed to tell, the main characters couldn't die yet kept finding themselves in life and death situations where the outcomes were already known. I think the biggest mistake this series made was having Obi Wan Kenobi (Ben) and Darth Vader aware of each others existence so early on.
- Episodes 4, 5 and 6 in Season 3 of The Boys.
- The first 5 episodes in Season 3 of The Umbrella Academy.